F and C Travel offers access to virtually every Panama Canal Cruise you can imagine. From numerous U.S. ports and cities to the perfect getaway destination with both Partial Transit and Full
Transit Cruises of the Canal, book your cruise with F and C Today.
Panama Canal Cruises
- Celebrity Edge Southern Caribbean Cruise
Cruise 11 night Southern Caribbean Cruise on ther Celebrity Edge from Fort Lauderdale
with stops in Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Colon, and Cartagena plus a partial transit visit to the Panama Canal.
- Columbia Cruise 11 night Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Constellation. Columbia Cruise, a cruise from Tampa, has Ports of Call of Grand Cayman, Cartagena Columbia, Colon
Panama, Puerto Limon Costa Rica, Cozumel Mexico plus Partial Transit of the Panama Canal.
- Eurodam-Panama Canal Cruise 11 night Panama Canal Cruise on the ms Eurodam from Fort Lauderdale
with visits in Cartagena, Colon, Puerto Limon, Half Moon Cay, Curacao and Aruba plus partial transit cruising of the Panama Canal.
- Fort Lauderdale Cruise 14 night Panama Canal Cruise on the ms Zuiderdam from San Diego to Fort
Lauderdale with visits in Puerto Vallarta, Huatulco, Puerto Quetzal, Corinto, Puerto Caldera, Cartagena plus full transit cruising of the Panama Canal.
- Panama Canal Cruise 14 night Panama Canal Cruise on the ms Zuiderdam from Fort Lauderdale to San Diego with ports of call Cartagena, Puerto Caldera, Puerto Quetzal, Puerto
Vallarta, Huatulco plus a full transit of the Panama Canal.
- San Diego-Panama Canal Cruise is a 15 night Panama Canal cruise, one of the cruises from San Diego to
Fort Lauderdale on the Celebrity Millennium, offered by F and C Travel, with visits to Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Colon, Cartagena, Puntarenas, Puerto Quetzal, and full transit of the
- SF-Panama Canal Cruise 15 night Panama Canal cruise from San Francisco to Fort Lauderdale on the
Emerald Princess with visits to Cabo San Lucas, San Juan del Sur Nicaragua, Puntareness Costa Rica, Fuerte Amador Panama, full transit of the Panama Canal, and Cartagena Columbia.